- News digest: Govt vs RBI, Tata-Jet deal, Jabong-Myntra merger, and more
- Apple partners with movie studio A24 to make feature-length films
- Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal govts revoke general consent for CBI probe
- Tatas confirm talks to buy Jet Airways; lenders to back the acquisition
- Softening stand? RBI, govt reach truce ahead of Monday's board meeting
Where do you stand in the slugfest between Apple Inc and FBI?
Apple Inc and the FBI are locked in a legal face-off. Hearings continue in a case with huge ramifications in terms of balancing privacy rights against the need for authorities to access information on crimes and terrorism. FBI wants access to the locked iPhone of Syed Rizwan Farook who, along with his wife, Tashfeen Malik, killed 14 people at the San Bernardino Department of Public Health in the US. Apple is refusing to do so saying this sets a bad precedent. Let us know where you stand on the issue.