- Little cheer for Glenmark Pharma as analysts expect stock to remain subdued
- Relaxation in PCA regulations may not help revive credit growth: Experts
- Disclosure score is average for top 100 listed firms at 6.3, says study
- Credit set for worst year since 2008 crisis as crashes roil markets
- BSE PSU index likely to slip into the red under Narendra Modi govt
Will a disgruntled L K Advani weaken BJP's poll prospects in 2014?
The veteran leader is obviously upset at Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi's elevation as as BJP's campaign chief for the 2014 general election. Question: Will a disgruntled Advani weaken the BJP's poll prospects or will Modi's famed charisma come to the party's rescue? We look forward to your views.