- Trai says Tata Sky not letting viewers pay only for channels they pick
- Jaypee Infratech lenders extend deadline for resolution plans till Feb 15
- Govt will announce package to boost farmers' income soon: Minister
- Koffee with Karan fiasco: BCCI lifts ban on Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul
- Global business summit fetches Tamil Nadu investments worth Rs 3 trillion
Will Raghuram Rajan be able to meet the challenges facing the economy successfully?
The new RBI governor comes at a time when the rupee has hit several all-time lows over the past week. The inflow of foreign funds has slowed, indicating that confidence in India as a growth story is waning. What do you think the new RBI chief must do to breathe new life into the economy? Do share our views with us.