- Kerala rain: Death toll rises to 67, Kochi airport shut; red alert issued
- Funding cloud on Modi govt's solar plan for farmers after FinMin red flag
- Independence Day Speech: Modi woos farmers; critics say 'disappointed'
- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Independence Day: PM sets tone for 2019 polls, promises development for all
Will Raghuram Rajan be able to meet the challenges facing the economy successfully?
The new RBI governor comes at a time when the rupee has hit several all-time lows over the past week. The inflow of foreign funds has slowed, indicating that confidence in India as a growth story is waning. What do you think the new RBI chief must do to breathe new life into the economy? Do share our views with us.