- Air India to operate 75 passenger flights to US, Canada between June 9 - 30
- Global air passenger travel plunges 94.3% in April due to Covid-19: IATA
- US orders suspension of all flights by Chinese airlines from June 16
- Govt sets up empowered group of secretaries to attract investments to India
- Trai removes clause requiring 50 paise charge on SMS beyond 100 per day
IT Economic Recovery News
May 28, 2020, Thursday
India's biggest IT firms moved swiftly when a lockdown became imminent in March. How prepared are they to deal with the challenge ...