- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das takes public sector banks to task on rate cut
- Bengaluru institutions dedicated to handloom sari help keep legacy alive
- India must provide energy to the poor at minimum cost: IEA's Fatih Birol
- Centre advises state govts to exempt EVs from permit requirements
- Delhi govt's EV target for 2024: 25% of new vehicles to be electric
- Kerala to set up India's first space tech park in Thiruvananthapuram
- Govt tightens anti-money laundering laws, widens ambit of proceeds of crime
- Chhattisgarh has failed to utilise DMF funds in Maoist zone: CM to Assembly
- Govt may seek up to $14.5-bn credit from foreign lenders for MSMEs: Report
- Gold trading at huge discount as prices hit record high, cross Rs 35k mark
2019 has been one of the best years for gold investors as the metal has delivered returns of 12.5 per cent so far
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (28/06)||6.00||6.50||6.50|
Even those Bollywood schlock-meisters, Manmohan Desai and David Dhawan, who built their oeuvres almost entirely on fantastic coincidences, would ...
Defection: A Ricardian view
T C A Srinivasa-Raghavan
Views have tended to differ on this, which is why we get two broad types of parties: Left and Right
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...