- Will take concrete decision for timely payments to MSMEs: Nitin Gadkari
- How a glut in diamonds is taking a toll on an already embattled industry
- Highway road map: Bidder selection criteria for BOT projects may ease
- How LPG improves rural women's health
- Isro's new commercial arm invites private sector to make PSLV rockets
- KVIC's turnover crosses Rs 74,323 cr in FY19 as sale of Khadi grows
- India leads world in growth of energy sector investments between 2015-18
- Modi holds talks with Bhutan PM Lotay Tshering, signs 10 MoUs on Day 1
- India probes impact of high refined palm oil imports on domestic sector
- Key panel to review defence procurement policy, ensure faster acquisitions
The Defence Procurement Procedure 2016 (DPP) is due for revision. Officials said the panel will recommend measures to remove procedural ...
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (19/07)||6.00||6.25||6.50|
Indian firms need to push the digital agenda by identifying quick wins
While long-term measures are required to build a digital organisation and culture, steps can be taken immediately to not only prevent a widening ...
Legal ambiguity, lack of human resources ailing CBI's functioning: CJI
It has been a constant judicial endeavour to preserve, maintain and further the integrity, and independence of CBI, saya Chief Justice of India ...
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...