- Direct Tax Code 2.0: Task force for big relief to individual taxpayers
- Use artificial intelligence for tax compliance: Direct tax panel
- 3 years on, just 6% resolution plans accepted under IBC, says report
- Direct tax committee calls for major changes to reassessment rules
- PM Modi tells Trump India, US will hopefully meet soon to discuss trade
- Domestic ports turn the tide, register growth amid economic slowdown
- 15th Finance Commission may cut number of centrally-sponsored schemes
- Time to formally link rates to repo, says RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Solar rooftop capacity sees record addition, ground-mounted lags behind
- Development, environment should be in tandem for $5 trn economy: Javdekar
The minister also said that under his leadership, the government has already reduced the number of days of granting environmental approvals from ...
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (19/07)||6.00||6.25||6.50|
What role for a tri-service chief?
The value of the Chief of Defence Staff will depend on whether he is able to trigger reform of higher defence management structures
Development dilemmas, at home and abroad
The confluence of an impossible trinity at home and natural, economic, technological and geopolitical disruptions globally raises major concerns
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...