- Centre relaxes gift policy for employees, hikes monetary limits
- States to miss debt target on slow economic growth: India Ratings
- Crime rate rises in 2017; women remain vulnerable, shows NCRB data
- I-T dept scans 30,000 individuals for remitting money abroad via RBI scheme
- Online proficiency self-assessment test for independent directors from Dec
- Economy could grow at over 6% in 2019-20: CEA Krishnamurthy Subramanian
- H-1B visa: Why US needs more of India's and China's best and brightest
- Bombay High Court seeks P Chidambaram's response on 63 Moons suit
- CAIT urges PM not to concede any ground to Walmart, e-commerce firms
- UP demands special package from Finance Comm to hit trillion-dollar economy
N K Singh, Commission chairman, said the demand for special packages had emerged from all the 27 states, that the Commission had so far visited, ...
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (04/10)||5.40||6.00||6.75|
Times have changed
A K Bhattacharya
In the last two decades, not only have the Indian society and politics changed - becoming more narrow and less catholic, the economists too have ...
The battle of the fading hegemons
The outcome of the China-US struggle is far from inevitable, because the powers of both the aspirant and the incumbent are eroding
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...