- DPIIT working on mechanism to help investors set up facilities in India
- FY20 gross tax revenue likely to fall short by around Rs 2 trillion
- Competition Act: Govt to introduce a 'commitment and settlement' clause
- Bankers see revival in credit growth demand as rain gods smile
- Spending to demand, global context to India's trade: Explained in 6 chart
- Uttar Pradesh government set to draft an 'energy security' blueprint
- PE-backed Invenire Energy acquires UK's Hardy Oil and Gas for $22 million
- Clearing the deck: Govt removing legislative barriers to privatisation
- Kamal Nath on a charm offensive to woo investors amid economic slowdown
- Medicines, school fees, fear of future: Life of depositors after PMC crash
UP energy demand is estimated to overshoot 30,000 Mw by 2031
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (04/10)||5.40||6.00||6.75|
Tighter oversight and regulation, along with better disclosure norms, will help improve a method of raising funds that often leads to ...
Saturday's vote stipulated that British Parliament would withhold approval to the PM's deal until the Bill for implementing Brexit had been ...
Popularising domestic cricket should be high on the agenda
Bharat Ratna for Savarkar is an essential piece of Hindutva mosaic
In its manifesto for the Maharashtra state legislature elections, the BJP has promised to confer Bharat Ratna, the highest civil award, ...
Brexit vote postponed: Investors face some more days of uncertainty
The UK has until October 31 to accept the latest Johnson deal
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...