- Samvat 2076: Growth revival will be led by consumption sector stress easing
- Agents of foreign firms seek GST exemption, cite govt body clarifications
- Govt approves BSNL-MTNL merger, clears Rs 70,000-crore relief package
- India is likely to move up in Ease of Doing Business report of World Bank
- Boost to realty: 1,797 Delhi unauthorised colonies to be regularised
- Wheat MSP raised by 4.6% to Rs 1925/qtl, but it's still lowest in 5 years
- Will Airtel, Vodafone have to pay Rs 50,000 cr? SC order on AGR tomorrow
- Will Airtel, Vodafone have to pay Rs 50,000 cr? SC order on AGR today
- Indian airlines to slip into loss in Q2 on jet fuel cost, weakening rupee
- Too little, too late? Merger unlikely to revive BSNL and MTNL, say analysts
In a move that will benefit 40 lakh people, the Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved a proposal to grant ownership rights to people living in ...
- » More
IL&FS' problems came to light last year after some group companies defaulted on loan repayments resulting in concerns about overall impact on ...
- » More
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (04/10)||5.40||6.00||6.75|
Climate change will cost more than we think
Naomi Oreskes & Nicholas Stern
Since climate scientists have been underestimating the rate of climate change and the severity of its effects, then economists will necessarily ...
A reputational crisis for the RBI
J N Gupta
Unable to change with the times, the regulator today no longer inspires absolute confidence
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...