- EESL commissions first EV public charging station in South Delhi
- Shiv Sena warns of state vs Centre face-off over pending GST compensation
- Bangladesh has lifted import ban on 9 items through Tripura ports: India
- Modi govt risks losing focus on economy as protests build: Analysts
- High-end phone smuggling is costing govt exchequer Rs 2,400 crore annually
- Ceiling prices of 21 key medicines raised by 50%; NPPA invokes DPCO 2013
- Negative real interest rate no cause for concern, say economists
- Banks that lend to NBFCs may face increase in their bad loans: Moody's
- India's exports fall for 4th straight month, imports for 6th, in November
- PMO, FinMin to hold Budget 2020 meetings to discuss ideas to boost economy
It is learnt that the next meeting could be held in January, after which a report will be submitted
- » More
Repo rate now stands at 5.15%, lowest in nine years. A sixth cut this year would mark the longest streak of consecutive rate cuts since the ...
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (06/12)||5.40||5.65||6.75|
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...