- Steel industry seeks duty cut on key raw materials in upcoming Budget
- India's GDP growth premium over EMs to hit 7-year low of 1.1%: IMF
- Govt likely to abolish dividend distribution tax in upcoming Budget
- It's divided house at RBI over new oversight cadre; board meet on Feb 15
- Budget 2020: Govt turns to asset monetisation as divestment target eludes
- No wish for laws treating businesses with suspicion: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Statsguru: From price to return, 7 charts show how gold performed in 2019
- Explained: Why lenders prefer IBC over SARFAESI Act for recovery of dues
- Budget 2020 Wishlist: Here are the key challenges for oil and gas sector
- Budget 2020: DPIIT seeks more funds to boost infrastructure in hinterland
The government had severely cut down on expenditure in this area, with the 2019-20 (FY20) Budget providing Rs 909 crore, down from the RE of Rs ...
- » More
Repo rate now stands at 5.15%, lowest in nine years. A sixth cut this year would mark the longest streak of consecutive rate cuts since the ...
|YoY (In %)||Current||Qtr Ago||Yr Ago|
|Bank rate (10/01)||5.40||5.40||6.75|
Is regulatory friction really unintended?
The real agenda of the government became clear in 2014 itself, even as businessmen, financial sector experts, and most of media continued to ...
Socio-political stability and growth
Growth prospects are threatened by citizenship proposals, which are leading to Centre-state confrontation, social strife, and disruption of ...
Bombay High Court last week ruled that once an arbitrator is appointed at the request of a disputing party and he recuses from the post, the ...
For promoting export, small-scale industry, education, health care and giving subsidies for the poor and the middle class in transport, ...
RTI experts are elated with the apex court's latest order that emphasised on the RBI's statutory duty to uphold the interests of the ...
Sebi has proposed dual-class share framework with superior voting rights, where a certain share will have higher voting power than an ordinary ...
MNCs with business operations in India should review the implications of the recommendations on their business models, as well as consider any ...
The brewing corporate battle between ITC Ltd and Hotel Leelaventure would put the spotlight on the rights and the responsibilities of a player ...