- The importance of MSMEs in Indian Economy and Enterprise Creation
- Smart Business Seminar on Authorised Economic Operators Scheme
- Business Standard Hindi Activity at The Shipping Corporation of India
- Business Standard brings Financial Training Workshop to Thane
- Seminar on Industry Academia Partnerships & Pathways in Kolkata
- Nature conservation initiative organized in Ghaziabad
- Business Standard Smart Business Event In Association With IAU, Dehradun
- Indian SME's In Fast Changing Times
- Importance of skill programmes at enterprises
- Business Standard adds to the green cover of Thane
May 17, 2018 Last Updated at 10:43 IST
Business Standard Hindi conducted its highly engaging Hindi Activity at The Shipping Corporation of India on 18th April.
May 17, 2018 Last Updated at 09:34 IST
Under the aegis of financial literacy drive, Business Standard organised a Financial Training Workshop at the residential complexes, Prakruti & ...
May 16, 2018 Last Updated at 14:06 IST
The industry and academia are working together to make India's youth employable but the partnership needs to be taken to the next level
April 25, 2018 Last Updated at 14:02 IST
Mr. Sandeep Pandey, Secretary, Rishabh Cloud 9 Apartments, in co-ordinating this activity & ensuring maximum members take part.
April 23, 2018 Last Updated at 13:08 IST
Business Standard Smart Business Event on 'Looking Beyond Today - Union Budget 2018-19 - Uttarakhand Context.
April 23, 2018 Last Updated at 12:58 IST
The Smart Business event was organised by Business Standard along with Integrated Association of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of India ...
April 19, 2018 Last Updated at 12:15 IST
Wipro's Business Process Services at Business Standard Smart Business Seminar in Bengaluru on April 5, 2018, organised in association with
April 19, 2018 Last Updated at 11:30 IST
A Tree Plantation Drive was organised at Green Acres, Phase-3 in Thane on 15th April
Smart Business is an event series where Business Standard works with trade associations and industry bodies at a local level to help highlight issues of concern. Acting as a neutral platform, it helps multiple voices to be heard, including those of industry representatives and academicians. The collective wisdom of the industry stalwarts is tapped into, and the debates that flow help set the agenda and shape policy.