- Govt taking steps, need better implementation
- Digital Technology and Innovations - A Road Ahead for SMEs
- Insightful webinar on the impact of COVID-19 & Lockdown
- BS Seminar on Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme, GST and Budget
- Cement Producers Bump into Liquidity Woes and Logistics Challenge
- Re-Budget (2020-21) Overview by the ANMI - Northern Region
- MSME entrepreneurs should come under Start up umbrella
June 26, 2020 Last Updated at 19:48 IST
June 26, 2020 Last Updated at 14:13 IST
May 29, 2020 Last Updated at 19:15 IST
The Covid-19 virus and the economic lockdown imposed to contain its spread presents one of the biggest operational and financial challenges for ...
February 28, 2020 Last Updated at 12:10 IST
February 28, 2020 Last Updated at 11:28 IST
February 28, 2020 Last Updated at 10:53 IST
January 13, 2020 Last Updated at 15:30 IST
Smart Business is an event series where Business Standard works with trade associations and industry bodies at a local level to help highlight issues of concern. Acting as a neutral platform, it helps multiple voices to be heard, including those of industry representatives and academicians. The collective wisdom of the industry stalwarts is tapped into, and the debates that flow help set the agenda and shape policy.