- Shareholders of Jet Airways approve debt-for-equity swap
- Aero India 2019: 300 cars gutted as major fire breaks out at parking area
- Draft e-commerce policy out soon, aims to control cross-border data flow
- Modi govt does not want to accept 'job crisis' in the country: Rahul Gandhi
- Centre airlifts 100 paramilitary companies to Srinagar, Yasin Malik held
Indian, Chinese firms sign 26 pacts worth $22 billion
The MoU and agreements signed betwen India and China, span a wide range of industries, including renewable, energy, power infrastructure, steel and small & medium industries.
"(These) are a reflection of the strong interest of Chinese companies to invest in India and contribute towards 'Make in India' initiative," an official statement said.
It further said the agreements would also facilitate cooperation between Indian and Chinese companies in the film and entertainment industry and "will help in making more Chinese friends/audiences aware of India's strength in this area."
Speaking at the India China Business Forum, Modi had reached out to Chinese investors asking them to take advantage of the "winds of change" in India with a much more transparent, responsive and stable regulatory regime.
MARCH 23, 2018, FRIDAY
The theme of this year's World Water Day - marked annually on 22 ...1146 views
FEBRUARY 28, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Here’s what the airlines don’t want you to figure out: All it takes ...1468 views
FEBRUARY 22, 2018, THURSDAY
Flying Officer Avani Chaturvedi has created history by becoming the ...1615 views
FEBRUARY 07, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Auto Expo 2018: Concept cars steal the show, two-wheelers not far ...708 views
FEBRUARY 01, 2018, THURSDAY
With national polls looming next year -- and possibly as early as ...617 views