- Sebi wants MFs to be agile in stress events, warns industry on mis-selling
- AGR: Voda Idea seeks hike in mobile data to Rs 35 per GB, calls to 6p a min
- Tata Motors, two group firms accused of antitrust violations: Report
- 240,000 ATMs to be recalibrated, but consumers need not worry, says FIS
- Investor sentiment not dampened by Delhi violence, anti-CAA protests: FM
- ONGC, HPCL buy 34.56% of bankers' stake in Petronet MHB for Rs 371 cr
- PNB scam: Sebi slaps Rs 5-cr fine on Mehul Choksi and Gitanjali Gems
The new stunning Porsche Cayenne for Rs 1.02 cr
Sports car specialist Porsche launched the all-new Cayenne sports utility vehicle at Rs 1.02 crore (ex showroom Maharashtra)
In its latest version, the Cayenne gets an even sharper design with precise lines and purposefully placed light refracting edges. Front body, front wings, bonnet and air blades are also newly shaped.
In addition to other modifications, the newly developed exhaust tailpipes are now incorporated in the lower rear section, while an automatically activating boot lid is fitted as standard.
All new Cayenne models consume significantly less fuel, with the help of new features including a coasting function, a further advanced auto stop-start function plus (except Diesel) and optimised thermal management, with active cooling air flaps now being used for the first time in the Cayenne.
In the interior has a new multi-function sport steering wheel – which can also be found in the 918 Spyder – featuring shift paddles as standard. The rear seating system gets optional seat ventilation now available for the first time.
MARCH 23, 2018, FRIDAY
The theme of this year's World Water Day - marked annually on 22 ...1222 views
FEBRUARY 28, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Here’s what the airlines don’t want you to figure out: All it takes ...1545 views
FEBRUARY 22, 2018, THURSDAY
Flying Officer Avani Chaturvedi has created history by becoming the ...1700 views
FEBRUARY 07, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Auto Expo 2018: Concept cars steal the show, two-wheelers not far ...735 views
FEBRUARY 01, 2018, THURSDAY
With national polls looming next year -- and possibly as early as ...643 views