You are here » Home » Video Gallery » Electric short circuit triggers fire in Kapadia Bazaar

Electric short circuit triggers fire in Kapadia Bazaar


Electric short circuit triggers fire in Kapadia Bazaar

Kurla, Maharashtra, Jan 07 (ANI): Fire broke out in Kurla's Kapadia Bazar in Maharashtra due to electric short circuit early this morning. Scrap materials godown and a retail store outlet got engulfed in the inferno.

Fire tenders reached the spot to douse off the flames. The fire is being brought to control.

MORE VIDEOS