You are here » Home » Video Gallery » Short-circuit in Pune's house electrocutes child

Short-circuit in Pune's house electrocutes child


Short-circuit in Pune's house electrocutes child

Pune, Sep 10 (ANI): In a tragic incident, a two and half year old child died of electrocution due to short-circuit in Pune suburb of Panmala, Dattawadi. The electric current entered into the iron staircase where she was sitting.

Five women were also injured in the incident. The current entered in the staircase through a cut wire which used to supply electricity to the deceased's home.

The baby was rushed to nearby hospital for treatment where she was declared dead. Police have registered a case of accidental death and investigations are in progress.

According to reports, the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) provided a financial assistance of Rs 20,000 to the family of the deceased.

MORE VIDEOS