You are here » Home » Video Gallery » Unfortunate! Man electrocuted as live wire falls on him

Unfortunate! Man electrocuted as live wire falls on him


Unfortunate! Man electrocuted as live wire falls on him

Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, a man in Moradabad was electrocuted after a live wire fell on him while he was sitting in a tea shop in Uttar Pradesh's Moradabad. The outraged locals of the area blamed the electricity board for not putting support on the pillars of the live wire which resulted in such tragedy.

They are now demanding compensation for the victim's family. The locals blocked the roads and sought immediate attention of the concerned authority into the matter.

MORE VIDEOS