You are here » Home » Video Gallery » Unfortunate! Mother, daughter hospitalised after they accidentally eat cabbage with snakelet

Unfortunate! Mother, daughter hospitalised after they accidentally eat cabbage with snakelet


Unfortunate! Mother, daughter hospitalised after they accidentally eat cabbage with snakelet

Indore (Madhya Pradesh), July 30 (ANI): In a tragic incident, a mother and her daughter had to be admitted to a hospital after they accidentally cooked and ate cabbage with a snakelet inside it in Indore. The victim, Afsana noticed the snakelet while she was serving the food to her 15-year-old daughter, following which their condition started to worsen as both of them had already consumed a sufficient amount of the snake.

Both the victims' condition is stable now.

MORE VIDEOS