- Extradition process against Mehul Choksi begins in Antigua: Report
- I-T department, other tax agencies can initiate insolvency: NCLAT
- Nirav Modi likely to be held in separate cell in Wandsworth prison
- Centre drafts stricter alternative to Colonial-era Indian Forest Act, 1927
- Mindtree board defers decision on share buyback plan amid L&T takeover bid
SBI Contra Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,984,525||104.50||7.18||8.49|
|Elgi Equipment||Compressors / Drilling Equipment||3,300,000||87.45||6.01||-9.28|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||3,010,000||80.98||5.56||3.27|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||650,000||47.73||3.28||10.74|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.