- Is it RIP MTNL?
- PFC acquires government stake in REC; stocks surge up to 8%
- Fake Range Rovers banished from China, copycat automaker fined
- After railway tickets, now boarding pass of Air India has PM Modi's pics
- Arvind Fashions up 10% on change in circuit filter;shifts to normal segment
- Jindal Steel, SAIL, Jindal Stainless: 3 metal stocks that can slip further
SBI Tax Advantage Fund - Series II (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||7,700||1.60||7.11||8.88|
|Hatsun AgroProd.||Food - Processing - Indian||23,000||1.52||6.74||14.68|
|Divi's Lab.||Pharmaceuticals - Indian - Bulk Drugs||7,700||1.27||5.66||17.39|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||44,000||1.18||5.26||0.43|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||4,400||1.17||5.18||10.13|
|Rajratan Global||Steel - Medium / Small||20,000||1.16||5.17||-12.63|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.