- Backlash over Trump posts: Facebook blinks, assures content policy review
- Yatra Online terminates pending merger agreement with US-based Ebix Inc
- Opec, Russia meet to extend record oil supply cuts, push for compliance
- Suspension of IBC: Spotlight now on schemes under the Companies Act
- Gold price today fall to Rs 46,696 per 10 gm; silver at Rs 47,800 per kg
Nippon India Index Fund - Nifty - Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||243,542||24.40||10.67||-10.15|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||97,231||18.63||8.14||-19.53|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||205,974||14.74||6.44||-6.74|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||363,983||13.84||6.05||-29.22|
|TCS||Computers - Software - Large||59,086||11.90||5.20||-3.61|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.