- Real estate companies go aggressive on political funding in India
- Liquidity to get further boost of Rs 35,000 cr via rupee-dollar swap: Garg
- Here are the five crucial financial tasks you must complete before March 31
- Why it is still not going to be easy for India to extradite Nirav Modi
- Share facts, not rumours: WhatsApp educating users on spotting fake news
Reliance Large Cap Fund - Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||39,000,000||1049.30||8.97||0.61|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||12,000,000||851.46||7.28||20.89|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,300,611||685.72||5.86||9.29|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||8,501,752||624.28||5.34||13.17|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||4,700,000||607.69||5.20||-1.95|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.