- IMF trims India's growth forecast to 7.3% in 2018 and 7.5% in 2019
- Jeff Bezos becomes the richest man in modern history, topping $150 billion
- Will deposit Rs 6 bn more if allowed to dispose assets: JP Associates to SC
- IDBI Bank will soon approve allotment of preference shares to LIC
- Helsinki Summit: Trump tells Putin the world wants them to 'get along'
UTI-Bluechip Flexicap Fund - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||855,745||163.25||6.53||27.4|
|IndusInd Bank||Banks - Private Sector||749,000||142.16||5.69||3.06|
|Yes Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,712,500||134.39||5.38||22.12|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||591,000||114.91||4.60||11.9|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||829,006||99.44||3.98||17.68|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||727,000||88.05||3.52||20.37|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.