- Jet Airways surges 12% on reports Naresh Goyal has stepped down from board
- Real estate companies go aggressive on political funding in India
- Liquidity to get further boost of Rs 35,000 cr via rupee-dollar swap: Garg
- Congress promises big-bang scheme; to give Rs 72,000 annually to 20% poor
- Here are the five crucial financial tasks you must complete before March 31
Principal Focused Multicap Fund - Direct (... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||109,268||22.70||7.60||9.31|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||80,227||14.77||4.95||2.3|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||399,708||14.00||4.69||8.55|
|Hind. Unilever||Personal Care - Multinational||78,582||13.62||4.56||-6.09|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.