- How worried should the Indian market be on US Treasury yield inversion?
- MARKETS LIVE: All you need to know before the Opening Bell on Tuesday
- How to peg your downside risk by purchasing put options
- Lack of jobs, rising prices are India's top concerns ahead of polls: Survey
- Today's picks: From Hindalco to Hero MotoCorp, hot stocks to buy on Tuesday
- Top 10 biz headlines: Mindtree board meet, Naresh Goyal quits Jet, and more
SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||10,282,843||360.05||5.51||8.55|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||4,700,000||345.12||5.28||13.37|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,425,865||296.23||4.53||9.5|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,364,199||238.71||3.65||20.99|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.