- GST Council approves transition plan for new tax rates for real estate
- Rs 2,000 cr of unclaimed dividends lying with investor protection authority
- Govt asks banks to save Jet Airways from bankruptcy ahead of polls: Report
- This Chinese company claims it will beat Tesla to be biggest EV maker
- Dilip Buildcon, Manpasand Beverages, CG Power gain over 100% from Feb lows
- State-owned oil companies move poll panel to allot 31,800 new fuel outlets
Sundaram Large and Mid Cap Fund - Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||378,007||26.82||5.23||19.02|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||640,018||22.41||4.37||8.61|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||95,538||19.85||3.87||6.83|
|Aditya Bir. Fas.||Textiles - Products||734,885||16.56||3.23||12.28|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.