- Govt exceeds FY19 divestment target by Rs 5,000 cr, rakes in Rs 85,000 cr
- SpiceJet in talks to lease other aircraft after India grounds 737 MAX fleet
- Big Oil spent $1 billion on climate lobbying since 2015 Paris deal: Report
- Piramal prowls for distressed real estate assets
- SRF hits new high in weak market; climbs 25% in three months
HDFC Multi-Asset Fund - Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||54,124||11.24||7.64||7.74|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||78,714||5.78||3.93||14.93|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||142,000||4.97||3.38||10.82|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||37,000||4.78||3.25||-1.86|
|NIIT Tech.||Computers - Software - Medium / Small||34,000||4.49||3.05||19.46|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.