- Why it is still not going to be easy for India to extradite Nirav Modi
- Share facts, not rumours: WhatsApp educating users on spotting fake news
- Hero MotoCorp trades lower for ninth straight day; stock nears 52-week low
- Is it RIP MTNL?
- PFC acquires government stake in REC; stocks surge up to 8%
- Fake Range Rovers banished from China, copycat automaker fined
- After railway tickets, now boarding pass of Air India has PM Modi's pics
JM Core 11 Fund - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Yes Bank||Banks - Private Sector||176,555||4.08||10.90||36.08|
|Titan Company||Diamond Cutting / Jewellery||34,580||3.55||9.47||24.49|
|Tech Mahindra||Computers - Software - Large||42,635||3.54||9.45||13.25|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||12,965||3.43||9.17||11.27|
|Asian Paints||Paints / Varnishes||23,760||3.34||8.92||7.37|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||15,955||3.31||8.85||9.08|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.