- Some Boeing 737 MAX orders in jeopardy after crash, pilots try software fix
- After Uber and Levi's, image sharing website Pinterest files for IPO
- Guns and tourists: Aboard the unlikely India-Pakistan 'friendship bus'
- High times in Beverly Hills with pot delivery and a Gucci ashtray
- Top 10 business headlines: Jet Airways revival, Karnataka bans Ola, more
Quant Tax Plan- Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||11,640||0.83||9.81||21.94|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||22,190||0.78||9.23||10.82|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||28,016||0.75||8.96||2.21|
|Sun Pharma.Inds.||Pharmaceuticals - Indian - Bulk Drugs & Fo...||10,010||0.45||5.29||11.39|
|Colgate-Palm.||Personal Care - Multinational||3,139||0.39||4.69||-4.76|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.