- Rupee opens 19 paise higher at 68.64 against US dollar
- Bad news for borrowers: Rise in NBFCs' funding cost may make loans costlier
- Kansai Nerolac, SpiceJet and Finolex Cables may hog the limelight today
- India needs more reforms to remain the fastest-growing large economy: IMF
- MARKETS LIVE: Indices open in the green, Nifty over 11,550; SpiceJet up 13%
Reliance Index Fund - Sensex - Direct (B) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||8,338||1.74||12.21||9.04|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||6,672||1.23||8.64||2.41|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||14,762||1.08||7.62||13.68|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||24,917||0.87||6.11||11.14|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.