- United Breweries hits three-month low on volume growth concerns
- Sebi's new norms will ensure uniformity in valuation of high-risk papers
- 20 Nifty F&O segment stocks that can rally from the current levels
- Agri commodity derivatives space set to hot up as NSE forays, BSE expands
- DLF gains 7% on announcement of fundraising through QIP
Quant Small Cap Fund - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Parag Milk Foods||Food - Processing - Indian||5,845||0.13||11.83||0.77|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||3,450||0.09||8.23||1.36|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,530||0.09||7.86||8.78|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,090||0.08||6.86||20.3|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.