- Real estate companies go aggressive on political funding in India
- Liquidity to get further boost of Rs 35,000 cr via rupee-dollar swap: Garg
- Congress promises big-bang scheme; to give Rs 72,000 annually to 20% poor
- Here are the five crucial financial tasks you must complete before March 31
- Why it is still not going to be easy for India to extradite Nirav Modi
UTI-Infrastructure Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||775,000||100.20||7.96||-2.03|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,315,000||93.31||7.42||21.37|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,440,000||85.44||6.79||8.55|
|Shree Cement||Cement - North India||46,000||76.33||6.07||5.89|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||2,530,000||68.07||5.41||0.41|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.