- Vodafone Idea re-enters top-100 most-valued firms list, zooms 129% in 1 mth
- Bentley to cut about 1,000 jobs in UK amid coronavirus outbreak: Reports
- RIL up 2%, hits new high as Abu Dhabi's Mubadala to buy 1.85% stake in Jio
- Why controversy over digital services tax could create a new trade war
- Stocks to watch: RIL, SBI, L&T, DLF, Bharti Airtel, RITES, HCL Tech, SRF
Nippon India ETF Nifty 100 - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||5,465||0.55||9.08||-11.98|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||2,182||0.42||6.94||-20.16|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||4,622||0.33||5.49||-6.65|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||8,168||0.31||5.15||-30.87|
|TCS||Computers - Software - Large||1,326||0.27||4.43||-3.22|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.