- Sugar stocks rally; Balarmpur Chini Mills, Dhampur Sugar soar over 15%
- ''How it's going': Goldman Sachs exec's email on racism goes viral at firm
- Trump memo asks US exchanges to protect investors from Chinese firms
- Hexaware Technologies hits 20% upper circuit on voluntary delisting plan
- Bharti Airtel up 3% on Amazon interest buzz, pares gain post clarification
Nippon India Power & Infra Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Bharti Airtel||Telecommunications - Service Provider||1,750,000||90.00||9.64||9.03|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||1,000,000||89.75||9.61||-19.8|
|K E C Intl.||Transmisson Line Towers / Equipment||3,720,000||72.56||7.77||-26.99|
|GE Power||Engineering - Turnkey Services||1,255,000||56.04||6.00||-39.84|
|UltraTech Cem.||Cement - North India||125,000||44.18||4.73||-7.91|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.