- Bad news for borrowers: Rise in NBFCs' funding cost may make loans costlier
- Kansai Nerolac, SpiceJet and Finolex Cables may hog the limelight today
- India needs more reforms to remain the fastest-growing large economy: IMF
- Stock calls by Tradebulls Securities: Sell JSW Steel Futures, buy L&T
- MARKETS LIVE: All you need to know before the Opening Bell on Friday
Franklin India Index Fund-NSE Nifty Plan(G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||122,273||25.40||10.14||9.07|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||93,821||17.27||6.90||2.69|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||216,390||15.89||6.34||14.41|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||366,664||12.84||5.13||11.25|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.