- IMF trims India's growth forecast to 7.3% in 2018 and 7.5% in 2019
- Jeff Bezos becomes the richest man in modern history, topping $150 billion
- Will deposit Rs 6 bn more if allowed to dispose assets: JP Associates to SC
- IDBI Bank will soon approve allotment of preference shares to LIC
- Helsinki Summit: Trump tells Putin the world wants them to 'get along'
Invesco India Ultra Short Term Fund (Bonus) - Scheme Profile
|Derivatives||Mkt Value||% of Assets|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)|
|Crompton Gr. Con||39.98||3.72|
|Dewan Hsg. Fin.||24.96||2.32|
|HDB FINANC SER||16.02||1.49|
|JM Fin. Ass. Re.||14.92||1.39|
|Other Corporate Debts||25.03||2.33|
|Grand View Estat||19.99||1.86|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.