- Retail NBFCs outdo private banks in profits as lending picks up pace
- US quits UN Human Rights Council, calls it 'cesspool of bias', anti-Israel
- Flight of fantasy on Air India
- Correct call, finally: But the delay shows ICICI Bank board in poor light
- International taxation
- No worries over a miffed India Inc
AXIS Small Cap Fund (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|City Union Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,657,016||32.54||7.46||5.55|
|Sundaram Finance||Finance & Investments||131,532||24.45||5.61||7.56|
|Astral Poly||Plastics Products||233,023||24.12||5.53||18.85|
|V-Guard Inds.||Electric Equipment||804,394||17.76||4.07||-7.83|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.