- With 47 agitations a day, Tamil Nadu protests put investors in a spot
- From Adidas to Budweiser FIFA's global partner brands stoke football fever
- 28 companies announce buyback plans aggregating Rs 213 billion
- After an eventful tenure, CEA Arvind Subramanian bids farewell
- Deal or no deal? Thyssenkrupp's CEO faces crunch Tata Steel talks
Shriram Equity and Debt Opportunities Fund... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||10,892||2.33||5.09||11.77|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||14,740||1.97||4.30||26.98|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||11,190||1.53||3.35||1.03|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||12,059||1.49||3.25||6.99|
|Maruti Suzuki||Automobiles - Passenger Cars||1,249||1.07||2.33||1.7|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.