- Some Boeing 737 MAX orders in jeopardy after crash, pilots try software fix
- After Uber and Levi's, image sharing website Pinterest files for IPO
- Modi sends message on Pak Day, Imran Khan says 'time for new relationship'
- Guns and tourists: Aboard the unlikely India-Pakistan 'friendship bus'
- High times in Beverly Hills with pot delivery and a Gucci ashtray
Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund-Dir (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||400,000||105.96||8.27||9.05|
|RBL Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,800,000||104.01||8.11||13.01|
|Page Industries||Textiles - Products||35,000||78.01||6.08||-1.99|
|AU Small Finance||Banks - Private Sector||1,200,000||69.55||5.43||-10.38|
|Voltas||Diversified - Mega||1,200,000||67.99||5.30||7.52|
|City Union Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,492,000||64.06||5.00||3.83|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.