- Banks, financial institutions agree to fast track resolution of bad loans
- PNB scam: Mehul Choksi seeks cancellation of NBWs, cites fear of lynching
- Unemployed for over a month? Withdraw 75% of your PF, says Labour Ministry
- Will Pakistan's financial crises lead to an untimely demise of CPEC?
- McDonald's to recycle cooking oil into biodiesel for powering supply trucks
- Sharing black money report breaches privilege of Parliament: Fin Min
- Global Markets: BoJ easing talk sends bond yields up
- Delhi court grants anticipatory bail to Chidambaram in Aircel-Maxis case
Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund-Dir (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|RBL Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,500,000||82.81||6.51||13.38|
|IndusInd Bank||Banks - Private Sector||381,328||73.68||5.79||3.37|
|Page Industries||Textiles - Products||24,000||66.75||5.25||19.06|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||275,000||63.15||4.96||45.74|
|City Union Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,100,000||57.26||4.50||2.94|
|Astral Poly||Plastics Products||500,000||50.39||3.96||15.57|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.