- 10% FPIs non-compliant with beneficial ownership disclosure norms: Sebi
- Asian Paints nears all-time high; stock up 33% in FY19
- United Breweries hits three-month low on volume growth concerns
- Sebi's new norms will ensure uniformity in valuation of high-risk papers
- 20 Nifty F&O segment stocks that can rally from the current levels
HDFC Hybrid Equity Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||7,425,000||1542.58||7.21||7.82|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||14,146,892||1038.81||4.85||12.09|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||27,287,500||955.47||4.46||8.85|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||4,611,000||848.98||3.97||0.25|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||5,132,000||663.54||3.10||-3.63|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.