- Covid-19: Govt not to launch any schemes for a year, says finance ministry
- Australia fines Sony $2.4 mn for refusing refunds on faulty PS games
- UltraTech, ACC: More steam left in cement stks as follow-up buying resumes
- Sugar stocks rally; Balarmpur Chini Mills, Dhampur Sugar soar over 15%
- Slack scraps billings outlook; 50% jump in sales fails to impress investors
Nippon India Equity Hybrid Fund (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||4,100,000||410.74||8.36||-11.17|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||7,650,246||290.82||5.92||-30.56|
|Grasim Inds||Textiles - Manmade||5,325,000||268.86||5.47||-8|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||3,528,433||252.46||5.14||-6.26|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||2,809,589||252.17||5.13||-20.28|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.