- 'How it's going': Goldman Sachs exec's email on racism goes viral at firm
- Trump memo asks US exchanges to protect investors from Chinese firms
- Hexaware Technologies hits 20% upper circuit on voluntary delisting plan
- Bharti Airtel up 3% on Amazon interest buzz, pares gain post clarification
- Vodafone Idea re-enters top-100 most-valued firms list, zooms 129% in 1 mth
- Bentley to cut about 1,000 jobs in UK amid coronavirus outbreak: Reports
Sahara Wealth Plus - Variable Pricing (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Atul||Dyes And Pigments||1,013||0.52||5.85||-8.53|
|P I Inds.||Pesticides / Agrochemicals - Indian||3,304||0.51||5.68||1.05|
|Manappuram Fin.||Finance & Investments||22,564||0.37||4.12||-13.64|
|City Union Bank||Banks - Private Sector||16,985||0.37||4.10||-36.86|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.