- Here is why Congress believes 'Rs 6000/pm to 20% poor scheme' is doable
- IAF inducts Chinook helicopters as US muscles into Russia's copter monopoly
- Jubilant Life Sciences hits four-month low; falls 21% in five days
- Baghpat test case for strength of Uttar Pradesh's Opposition 'gathbandhan'
- Apple Card: No-frills digital credit card with rewards, daily cash benefits
AXIS Arbitrage Fund - Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||908,000||167.18||7.34||0.54|
|Sun Pharma.Inds.||Pharmaceuticals - Indian - Bulk Drugs & Fo...||3,483,700||155.08||6.81||12.72|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||516,250||136.75||6.01||13.68|
|Hind. Unilever||Personal Care - Multinational||406,200||70.38||3.09||-5.98|
|Derivatives||Mkt Value||% of Assets|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)|
|Natl. Hous. Bank||49.00||2.15|
|Tata Capital Fin||24.94||1.10|
|A Birla Finance||10.01||0.44|
|India Info. Fin.||10.00||0.44|
|Natl. Hous. Bank||5.00||0.22|
|H D F C||5.00||0.22|
|Power Grid Corpn||3.02||0.13|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.