- Real estate companies go aggressive on political funding in India
- Liquidity to get further boost of Rs 35,000 cr via rupee-dollar swap: Garg
- Here are the five crucial financial tasks you must complete before March 31
- Why it is still not going to be easy for India to extradite Nirav Modi
- Share facts, not rumours: WhatsApp educating users on spotting fake news
L&T Business Cycles Fund (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||219,400||45.58||6.28||9.29|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||268,000||34.65||4.77||-1.96|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||938,700||32.87||4.53||8.42|
|Titan Company||Diamond Cutting / Jewellery||245,500||25.17||3.47||24.6|
|The Ramco Cement||Cement - South India||369,700||24.80||3.42||13.9|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.