- Govt open to give more power to RBI to tackle PNB-type frauds: Piyush Goyal
- Infra, realty firms face refinancing test of Rs 3-4 trillion: Ind-Ra
- Kejriwal ends 9-day sit-in after IAS officers start attending meetings
- US stocks tumble on US-China trade war build-up, Dow Jones sheds 1.2%
- Cotton blooms as US-triggered trade war intensifies, yarn prices up 10%
ICICI Pru Value Fund - Series 5 - Regular (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||49,582||1.34||7.64||9.79|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||8,573||1.06||6.04||8.45|
|NTPC||Power Generation And Supply||58,303||0.98||5.58||-6.5|
|Asian Paints||Paints / Varnishes||6,652||0.87||4.96||15.07|
|Wipro||Computers - Software - Large||32,995||0.86||4.94||-9.17|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.