- Jet Airways fate hangs in balance over funding delays, depleting sales
- Mindtree independent directors should guide shareholders, says IiAS
- Goldman Sachs upgrades India to 'overweight' amid pre-election rally
- L&T CEO calls Mindtree takeover 'pyaar, not war'; says Siddhartha made move
- Auto shares trade weak on concerns of production cut due to slower demand
ICICI Pru Multiple Yield Fund - Sr.7-Plan ... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||21,580||1.58||3.05||6.73|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||38,866||1.36||2.62||8.7|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||6,362||1.32||2.55||6.52|
|Shree Cement||Cement - North India||474||0.79||1.52||3.95|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||27,941||0.75||1.45||1.33|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.