- Apple's iPhones trail Samsung, Google devices in internet speeds
- ICICI Securities Q1 net profit up 13% at Rs 1.34 bn on non-broking business
- Aircel-Maxis case: Chidambaram gets court protection from arrest till Aug 7
- War on fake news: WhatsApp testing 'suspicious link detection' feature
- McDonald's does a first in India, converts used cooking oil into biodiesel
- Sebi probes sharp fall in the midcap stocks amid unfair trade allegations
Tata Dual Advantage Fund - Sr.2 - Scheme A... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||9,800||1.77||1.99||11.62|
|Yes Bank||Banks - Private Sector||30,550||1.07||1.21||23.8|
|Finolex Cables||Cables - Power||17,400||0.94||1.06||-14.86|
|Bharat Electron||Electronics - Components||55,770||0.91||1.03||-25.15|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.