- Some Boeing 737 MAX orders in jeopardy after crash, pilots try software fix
- After Uber and Levi's, image sharing website Pinterest files for IPO
- Guns and tourists: Aboard the unlikely India-Pakistan 'friendship bus'
- High times in Beverly Hills with pot delivery and a Gucci ashtray
- Top 10 business headlines: Jet Airways revival, Karnataka bans Ola, more
ICICI Pru Multiple Yield Fund - Sr.7-Plan ... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||5,834||1.21||3.18||7.74|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||28,500||1.00||2.62||10.82|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||26,306||0.71||1.86||2.21|
|Shree Cement||Cement - North India||357||0.59||1.56||5.56|
|HCL Technologies||Computers - Software - Large||4,836||0.51||1.34||7.21|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.