- The math of index inclusion
- Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover shelves plan to sell bonds to raise cash
- Why India's census is in trouble
- High-powered meet today to salvage stranded thermal power projects
- Every penny counts as GST officers send demand notices to companies
- CAA protest fallout: Govt likely to defer key socio-economic survey
Aditya Birla SL Manufacturing Equity Fund-... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|GlaxoSmith C H L||Food - Processing - MNC||42,000||37.10||7.00||11.53|
|Heidelberg Cem.||Cement - North India||1,172,190||23.47||4.43||6.14|
|Rallis India||Pesticides / Agrochemicals - Indian||839,715||19.77||3.73||37.22|
|Kansai Nerolac||Paints / Varnishes||389,800||19.46||3.67||-6.51|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.